Jun 10, 2011

ainiimsorry



what should I write?..
time change.. people do change ..
I'm sorry if I did change..
maybe I shouldn't make my office life into my private life..
It was just an excuses .. stupid excuses... 
I'm sorry cuz I'm hurting you ... 
by not do what I should do to make you happy..
Just like you did when I was down.. cry ... 
when you are down.. sad or cry ...
I'll turn the table around this time...I'm sorry cuz I did ignore you .. 
by not saying Hi .. or ask "How are you"..
I'm just don't want to make you sad even more ...
I'm just let you find your other friends to cheer you up..I'm really really sorry ...
That's all I could say now... 
never understand a girl like me.. 
cuz even I didn't understand myself ...
cuz it's damn complicated ... 
till I don't know where else to go ..
even I didn't know what I want .. 
I'm just so caught up in my own world ..
alone...
faking my laugh..
faking my smile..
in front of them ..
just to make everyone happy ...
not to worry much about me ...
I'm okay .. I'm really am ..
"somebody to love or be loved by somebody" .. 
just an idiom for me to feel a lot better about myself ...
Life is ... 
so miserable right now ..
Life is... 
it's just hard on me now ..
Life is ..
so ... 
but ... 
Please take care of yourself more ..
Please smile more ..
Please laugh more ..
Please be patient with me ..
Let's cherish each other soon. 
I'll be waiting !


this post by ainiisme ...


for SungJung..  Nia.. Tiqah .. Sry.. Tiqah.. Sunie.. Izzah .. Hyosonn .. my unnies .. my friends ... 


a lot of LOVE from me .. to u guys!!! 
SARANGHAE !!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super love for u too~ <3<3
*wink wink~cute face*
smile unnie~~~