Jun 10, 2011

my current life..

now .. aini busy wif my office..
sometime jer b crazy at fb & twitter ..
aini noticed something is missing but aini try ignore ...
aini taknak sakit an aty3 sape3 ag .. aini takut ...
aini ni jahat ...
even my life.. is kinda up side down ..
with office problems..
with kak ain ...
with my diet program ...
so if they wasn't there for me.. I understand ...
I do get it ...
kak ain .. went too much ..
she's became so rude.. so I'm returning d favor to her ..
it's hard ... memang susah ...
cuz aini da ckp aini jnis susah nak lpe an ..
so everyday I'm try my best not to explode in front of her ...
d best way is .. to not to speak with her ...
ignore her ...

life with kak linda & kak amal was fun ..
but kak linda went for the interview last thursday ..
can I hope she will stay with me?..
in dat company?..
ah ~ it's really hard ...
but I hope she will succeed ...

I'm going to quit my job soon ..
can't handle it anymore..
too much pressure...
many people dislike me more ...
I'm only with Kak Linda.. Kak Amal .. Abg Wan ... Abg Madi ..
That's all..
En Zaid.. En Saiful ... Abg Shairul.. En Haidzar... Abg Ubai .. Wife En Zaid .. etc etc ..
many people loves kak ain more..
well.. that's proves im the rude one..
*sigh*

well..
for those whom I called them my family ..
im sorry cuz I did ignore you guys ..
cuz right now..
i'm just wanna b happy & try my best not to cry ...
wish me luck on my diet program ~
I lost 1kg today ~ which is good.. cuz I do ate a lot!~ >o<

I miss u guys..
I really really really miss chu guys..
hope I can stop d time ... where we gather together & b happy ..
but this was d reality ..
it's harsh.. but we must b happy & try to live it ..
I hope u guys eat well.. live well ...
Happy together is a good memory to me ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do everything that u think is the best for u unnie~n always pray to ALLAH..seek for His love n His help is the most important thing..may ALLAH bless us always..saranghaeyo unnie!!