May 31, 2011

AiNi and her ex BFF -ATIKAH ....

Last weekend was pretty emo for me ...
Didn't online much as I know I not going to see SuJu M ..
well ... it's hard .. cuz I did promise to myself that I'll go ..
but if my friend can't go ... why I'm being so selfish bout it?..
So I'm trying to be strong ..
My mom asking me ..
"AiNi nak pegi tak Putrajaya tuh?."..
"Ayah boleh hantar"..
"Mak nak balik kampung.. Aini nak mak hantar g putrajaya tak?"..
sadly .. that morning ...
when I woke up..
I thinking about Donghae ..
Maybe he'll be here and I missed it again .. but it's okay ..
cuz Yana missed Eunhyuk too .. so it's okay ..
So .. I stayed home ..
watching their music video ...
All of it ...
From Super Junior to Big Bang to Infinite to DBSK to etc etc ..
I spent three hours in front of my computer ..
My brother was working .. so I was saved this time ...
Nobody to text with ~ just me ~
singing like a mad gurl ~
so quiet cuz everyone got back to their hometown ~
Only me .. and just me ... and the songs ~
so I kept singing along ~ dancing along ~
till I was bored ..
turn on the TV and change d channel to KBS and Channel ONE ..
there's one drama that I liked ..
"BABY FACE BEAUTY"..
it's funny.. got romance ... plus it got hot actor ~ LOL ! xP

I like him !~ ^o^ .. cute & funny ~
naive in love ~ just like me ~ Haha !!~

the whole cast ~ Haha ~


Synopsis
The story of Lee So Young, a 34-year-old woman who’s saddled with family debt and only has a high school qualifications, but dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Her youthful appearance is her only advantage; she is mistaken for a 25-year-old university graduate and subsequently lands her dream job when she’s hired by a fashion design company, where she meets Choi Jin Wook, a man who looks more mature than his young age.
Cast
Jang Nara as Lee So Young
Choi Daniel as Choi Jin Wook
Ryu Jin as Ji Seung Il
Kim Min Seo as Kang Yoon Seo
Yoon Hee Suk as No Yong Joon
Hyun Young as Ji Joo Hee
Oh Yeon Seo as Lee So Jin




KBS always know how to cheer me up back ~
I love to watch it in rerun episode ~
can watch non stop ~ no need to wait ..
Then .. later that night .. I watch Running Man ~
Got Seungri Big Bang ~ He's notty !!! love it !!
My stomach hurts cuz I did laughing out loud ..
It's really funny !!!~
Seungri punched him just to get away .
well he managed to escape three times ..
forth times .. he didn't make it.. huhu ..
but it was fun !~

later that night ..
after talking to Tiqah ~ I was so sleepy ~
put down my phone and cover myself in a blanket ..
FYI .. there's only me and my brother ..
so I slept in my parent's bedroom ..
while I was counting d sheep ..
*yes.. I still used that trick -___-!!* ..
I heard .. Big Bang's song ..
currently my message tone is "Last Farewell" by Big Bang ..
it's was unknown number ...
it's was..
"sometimes aku mmg rindu ko. mmg aku nak call ko ..
sbb kite pun da lame kwn kan .. tpi ..
bile teringat kan msg last ko ..
lantak ko ah pompuan asyik nak pikir pasal ko jer..
hey dude .. smpai skang aku igt n rase benci dng ko ..
salam & miss ya"..

I was wondering who was that person ...
till I saw it's number ..
it's melaka.. so maybe it's her !!
Tika message me at last !!~
I'm was so happy ~
so I text to her back ..
"Salam... weh.. aku btol3 mintak maaf pasal bnda tuh .. aku nak kite kwn blk"..
She replied..
"kite memang kwn .. just aku xnak kite contct .. aku xnak wat ko nanges ag"..
I replied ..
"Aku xpnah nanges cuz of ko .. if aku nanges .. cuz sbb aku nih bodo .. asyik sakit an aty ko jer"..
after that.. she kept quiet ...
later that morning .. I sent a text to her ...
Salam Tika.. tell me ape yg patut aku buat tok kite jdi cam dlu3?.."..
she replied ..
"Takpayah la dayah .. better move on... aku nih jht"..
so I did replied back ..
"Nobody perfect ... if U r bad.. then I wont b ur friends in d 1st place.. nobody bad.. ".
she replied ...
"give me some time to think"..
so .. I didn't text her back till now ...
Did she miss me that much?..
If yes .. Tikah .. just said Yes.. and I'll forgets all those tears that I cried over you ..
we can start anew .. believe me .. believe in second chances ..
so plz accept my sorry ...

"I'M SORRY"


AiNi

No comments: