Jul 15, 2011

AiNi can't erase her hatred.. what to do?.. Go watch funny romantic drama series



Okay .. this post not mainly about kak ain ..
damn .. that girl .. were really something...
today .. 
she's being mean again...
she dun want to talk to me..
she asked me to do tons of work ...
she didn't help me..
I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER??!!!
like a bitch .. she always being like that..
now.. like Yus..
I'm super super hating her ..
I don't care if I'm being bad girl again ...
cuz I know..
if I'm still friends with her..
she'll hurt me more..
so better I'll be d bad one once again ...
-FINISHED-


Lately ..
I been watching "Lie to Me"..
I love the plot & how the story goes ...
It makes me believe in MIRACLE..
It makes me believe in LOVE...
It makes me believe in LEE DONGHAE.. *Haha*
Hyeon Gi Jun is a guy who being hurt by his younger brother..
Gong Ah Jeong is a girl who being hurt by her best friend..
It's was their DESTINY to meet each other...
I love the sound track too!
The OST I ove the most is when..
They sang together in "home warming"..
Its was called .."Lovin' Ice Cream"..
The time when Hyeon Gi Jun fall for her...
The time when Gong Ah Jeong fall for him ...
They fall in love at the same time.. at the same place ..
awwwhh.. SWEET!!! *kot!!!~*
It reminds me a bit of Donghae oppa did to me.. 
*hehe.. day dream time* lalala ~
Hyeon Gi Jun always tried his best to make her happy...
Gong Ah Jeong always tried to hide her feelings...
There's so many romantic scene..!!!
There's LOT of kissing scene too!!!..
I love when Hyeon Gi Jun always make Ah Jeong happy ...
He stay beside her...
He stay cheerful even his world is about to crash down...
cuz he knew.. Ah Jeong suffered a lot (?)...
My heart beats fast when Ah Jeong falls..
I love when Ah Jeong were sad .. 
Hyeon Gi Jun always find ways to cheer her up ...
I know it's only a drama ...
but ....
sometime I wish...
I will get a boyfriend/husband like him..
Huhuhu .. 
It's nearly IMPOSSIBLE right?..
but the chances are still there~
Haha ~~


So romantic.. the scene ... together.. 

At this time.. I was scream & roll on d floor at the same time....






That's all ..
as usual ..
nothing important ~
hehe ~

No comments: