Aug 25, 2011

Life ... is pretty confusing now ..



now ...
I'm writing my life story...
U can either read it or leave it ...
cuz I'm going to talk bout Donghae again ...
Haha .. 
well .. let's just say "I'm addicted to him"
sorry sorry sorry .. but seriously ...
I wanna talk bout him now ...
Yesterday .. I'm being so moody ..
I skipped my work .. 
I don't know what happen to me ...
but suddenly my mood gone ...
just like that .. 
maybe because of Donghae and Sammie ..
I'm felt like ... useless person...
Don't ask me why I feel like that ...
Please don't ...
I did delete my twitter ..
*not for a long time*
I tried not to think bout anything...
cuz I'm tired ... of crying ...
I'm tired .. of being like this ...
so before breaking fast, I did delete my twitter ...
but when I ate, suddenly .. I felt something's wrong ..
After that, I reactive the account back ...
maybe it's not the time ...
not the right time yet...
bout sammie ..
maybe it's time for me to face d reality...
he's gone.. 
he's safe up there ...
he's happy somewhere..


so back to Donghae again ~
Haha !! I told U didn't I?!
*sigh*
okay .. don't read my post if it's annoys you ..
seriously ...
He did tweet !!! lalala ~ I'm so happy ~~
but not his latest ...
it's just some random pictures he took from d internet ..
but but .. I'm happy ..
at last he did tweet in a good mood!! ^o^
wanna see it?.. 
want want want?..
here !!!
Good night !!! See U in Dream !! ^^
He's so cute right?.. right?.. right??!!
ah ~ I did dream of him ~
siwon ~ heechul too ~
haha ~ 
cuz last nite, I mentioned these three names ..
CAPTION..
"LOVE TRIANGLE!"
Haha .. I found new one too..
It's Nana Kim..
She's seem nice ..
My huny so nice to me ~
She's okay with me having Nana ~
Haha ..
We only doing it for fun ~


Tiqah called me last nite ...
but couldn't talk as usual ..
I can't run to my bedroom cuz last nite ..
there's only my mom and me ...
so I answered her call in front of my mom ..
NERVOUS!!
I did tell u guys ...
my actions in front of my family way different ...
from U knew me from the internet ..
Couldn't talk & laugh like I used too ...
feel bad cuz she call me in d 1st place ...
hurm ... will do something for her dis evening .. ^-^


Hyosonn already arrived at her house safely ..
She tag my name to tell me .. 
Gud dongsaeng ~
We had a little talk ...
as usual ..
I'm borrowed her ears and shoulder ..
*sigh* 
seems like I'm not their unnie at all ...
cry over little things ...
not being strong enough ...
always weak whenever I was alone ...
ah ~ I must stay strong !!!
Aini !! go go go !!


Nia in the making of writing fan fic ..
already read the part one - Fairy tales -
I wish my life were like a fairy tale ..
Haha .. by the way ...
it's a good story ...
will keep looking forward to read it in d future .. ^-^v


what am I doing now?..
I don't so anything ...
listen to song in my MP3 ...
bored alone ..
Kak Linda already on leave ..for Hari Raya ~
Kak Amal busy .. dun want to disturb her ...
will write again soon ~
SELAMAT HARI RAYA !!!! ^o^



No comments: