Feb 6, 2012

aini.. take life as a lesson..

My life has turned upside down already...
Office life... real life.. facebook life... twitter life... 
All down already... 
It's all my fault...
my stupid fault...


Office life...
basically not me... but must say..
now she kinda pay for it...
Everyone kinda hate her... 
Everyone know her true color now...
I'm not even there wen they found out bout her...
so I just keep my mouth shut...
it's between them... 
I dun want to know...


my facebook & twitter life...
messed up already...
my bro unfren her...
cuz he tot I'm being such a lesbian


I pissed off wif one of them...
I meant like...
wen I DM her... 
means I want dat convo being private.. 
it's only us... but she tweet bout it..
makes me kinda sad & "terase sangat3"...
Thanks la eh...
so I w/o having any second thought...
just unfollow her...
now... 
I regretted it...
cuz I'm being childish.... again...


I'm sorry...
u r such a gud fren.. gud saeng of mine...
maybe it's for d best... 



No comments: