Feb 11, 2012

Breakdown moment...

last nite is my breakdown moment...
but I hold my tears cuz I juz feels dat it's not worth again...
not again...
no use if I kept on crying for d same reason all over again...
I'm being super pathetic cuz my stupid acts...
But believe me...
I'm just a normal girl...
Really really really a normal girl...
I still can't erase d pain she caused me wen I was a little...
It's not even my choice to live wif her family...
It was d adults decision...
I'm just a kid back then!
If I knew things wud turned out dat way...
I swear to God, I wud run away...


I must admits dat she's gud at acting nice...
Another double face baby~~~
what d hell~~~
She got no serious problem till she got herself pregnant...
Her mom let her bf stay over in her house... even my mom said no...
Her mom let her having all d fun she wants...
Her aunt help wif her studies...
Her aunt bought a Sony laptop for her...
She got d latest Sony phone that I ever dream off...
In what way???... 
she says she fuck sumone else cuz she's stress???
She can lie to my mom...
but not to me...
I knew she trying to fool everyone...
I kept my mouth shut cuz I really can't say anything...
People will point out to me...
to me.. only me...
I'm d bad one...
I'll always b d bad one...
Everyone in my family says...
I'm changed since I knew kpop...
They didn't even knew what my problems are...
I kept many many secret to myself...
When I went to makcu's house...
Everyone kept saying bad things about my mom...
Makcu... noni... pakcu.. adin...
When I went to melaka house...
Everyone kept saying bad things about my dad...
BUT...
I only can keep my mouth shut...
My mom didn't believe me...
My dad won't believe me...
Wat more can I do???




HAHA...
Life is pathetic to me...
I'm being to other people...
but I'm different person in my family...
HAHA..
I'm stupid~~~





No comments: