May 17, 2011

AiNi.. her secret BF ..

Yeah .. I got one .. but every time people ask me ..
I would say No .. cuz he teaches me that ...
Once he said to me..
"If anyone ask U, then say U r single, remember that"..
I said what he said ...
I did follow what he ask ...
but finally .. I found out ...
He got another girl behind my back ...
He cheats on me with other girl ...
Don't he know .. it's hurt?..
Don't he know .. I'm still loves him ?..
We broke up during last year ...
I'm stay strong physically ...
I cried alone in my bedroom ..
Faking my laugh .. faking my smile ...
It's hurt mentally ...
I'm a strong girl after all ...
now .. 
when I'm start to live my own life ...
when I'm start to fall with another guy ..
U came .. to me ...
U finally find me ...
I miss your voice ..
I miss your face ...
I miss everything about you ...
But now ..
I hate your voice ...
I hate your face ...
I hate everything about you ...


when your sis call me ...
She cries ..
I wonder what happen ...
turn out ..
U hired that girl to make me hates you ...
Do U think it's a drama ??..
Don't U think it will hurt me more ?...
Now.. I'm clueless ...
Now ... I'm blur about everything ...
Tell me..
what's on your mind ?..
Don't U love me?..
Do U hate me ?...
Tell me so I can understand U better ...
Please ...
Time is running out ....
Our time is ticking ...
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 ....
time's over ..
Nothing left ...
I'm sorry ... 

No comments: