May 20, 2011

Tomorrow will be happy day!

On fine spring, there’s a girl who sitting that always caught Donghae’s attention.  He always wanted to approach the girl but the girl always run when she sees Donghae. One day, Donghae decided to approach her from her back.

DH: Hai! May I know your name? Please don’t run again.
An: *shock* Uh? *look at Donghae’s face* H.. ha.. hai… My name is An. Call me An.
DH: Hai An! My name is Donghae. Nice to meet ya! *smile* *sit beside An* I always saw you sitting here alone. Are you waiting for someone?
An: *smile back* Nice to meet you too. Yeah. I waiting for him but he will not show up and I knew that but still I will wait for him. Are you a stalker?*evil smirk*
DH: Uh?! A what??! STALKER? Are you serious? You don’t know me? *smile*
An: By the way, who are you? Yeah. A stalker cuz you told me you always noticed me here.
DH: You really really really don’t know me? Are you serious? Haha. So I guess I am your stalker.
An: *smile* No. I really really really don’t know you. Yeah, so serious.
DH: Haha. You are funny. *Laughing hard*
An: *pout* are you going to tell me or what? If not, I’m leaving. *stand up*
DH: Haha. Let me finish laughing ya~ cuz you are funny. Okay okay. I’m done. *giggles* I’m Donghae from Super Junior. It’s hard to see that someone whose didn’t know me. I’m quiet famous.
An: OH! Super Junior ??!!!
DH: Yeah. Super Junior, dear. Have you heard that idol’s name before?
An: You really really from Super Junior?! *Her mouth open a bit* Then you must know him! *smile brightly*
DH: Yeah. *pinch An’s cheeks* Know who?. *smile*
An: *look at her watch* Ah! It’s late. I must get going now. I’m sorry.
DH: uh? Okay then. Tell me, are you going to be here again tomorrow?
An: Yeah sure! *run away*
DH: *smile* She knows someone from Super Junior? I’m going to tell Eunhyuk! *leave that place*

After the dance practice, Donghae ask the members to stay for a while and they’re going to eat dinner together. It’s been a long time since they sit together like a family. He missed that moment so much. He changed his clothes and met the others at entrance.

EH: Donghae! You are late!
DH: No! There’s still got Heechul hyung in changing room.
EH: Heechul hyung already here 10 minutes ago! Come here fast!
DH: Uh?!! He’s already here??! *Run to the car*
HC: Yaa! Don’t run! Watch out for the oncoming car! *knock Eunhyuk’s head*
EH: Waeyo?! It’s hurt! *shrug his head*
HC: Don’t yell at Donghae like that. He is your dongsaeng!
EH: Hyung can yell at me… not fair at all.. Teuki hyung ~ *went to Leeteuk*
LT: Awwwh. Come here ~ Heechul, please be nice to Eunhyuk ~
HC: Mwo?! He’s rude to me!
DH: Hyung ~ I’m here ~ please be nice to Eunhyuk hyung ~
HC: Oh! Donghae’s here ~ *Hug Donghae* Dae ~ I will be nice to Eunhyuk~

At the restaurant, they sit at one large room and big dining table. It’s a VIP room.

SW: Hae, wae you gather us here? You got into trouble again, did you?
DH: No! I’m going to ask you guys about one girl. I met this girl this evening. Actually I being stalking her for days now but I’m only got the chance to talk to her this evening. It was short conversation but she’s different from the others. She didn’t know me and she said something that makes me wonder.
EH: The girl just plays some prank on you. It’s impossible for anyone to not know us especially you.
DH: No no. this girl totally different. She always sits under one tree. She like… waiting for someone. Like I can guess, she is waiting for someone! She didn’t know me but she said something before she left.
LT: what she said to you? Tell us more quick!
DH: She knows someone from Super Junior and she is waiting for him. I wonder who that might be. *smile*
HC: Donghae ah ~ that girl only fool you. She said she didn’t know you but she knows someone from Super Junior. It’s doesn’t make any sense.

After that, Donghae only kept quiet. He doesn’t want to make others to angry at him so he will wait for that girl to tell him. He ate quietly and leaves the place alone. Everyone knows Donghae sulking cuz he didn’t talk much and leave the place alone.  Donghae went to Han River and just looking at the beautiful scenery makes him forget what happened at the restaurant. He’s angry but he also still respects them so the best way is to run away from them and be alone then suddenly…

EH:  Hey. This girl is really special to you ya? What’s her name? Do you know where she lives?
DH: *smile* let’s just don’t talk about it okay? I’m not in the mood to talk about her anymore.
SW: *smile* Do you want a kiss from me? Now, tell us more about this girl! *come closer to Donghae*
DH: Yaaah! I told you guys, I’m not in the right mood now, let’s just go home! *walk away angrily*
SM: He got mood swing too huh? *run to Donghae*
EH: *shake his head* Lets him be for tonight maybe he still hurt by what Heechul hyung had said.
SW: Yeah. Just maybe what Heechul hyung have said is true. Heechul hyung is older than us. He doesn’t want us to be tricked by some old witch! Donghae didn’t understand that, he still naïve in his own way.
EH: Yeah, true. He still naïve in his own way. Hope this girl won’t cheat him nor done something would hurt him bad. I hate to see Donghae’s tears. My hope is on Donghae’s dad funeral is would be the last time Donghae cried hard.
SW: That time sure hard for everyone uh. Let’s be strong, hyung! *smile*
EH: Yeah! Fighting ! Super Junior fighting!!! *scream*
SW: Hyung ~ let’s not shout it out. Our fans might run to us ASAP.
EH: *cover his mouth* Oh. Okay. *smile*
They back to the restaurant and told Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung and Shindong that Donghae already went home with Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Ryewook. They might have to take cab instead.

HC: That boy! AISH!
LT: You being too hard on him just now serve you then. *smile* let’s go guys.
YS: Heechul hyung, be patient. Leeteuk hyung is right. You being hard on Donghae when you know you shouldn’t be.
HC: So you guys saying… this all is my fault?
All of them just nod their head.
HC: *sigh* Okay, fine. I will say sorry to him once we got home. *smile*

On the next day, Donghae waits for that girl to come. He wears hat to cover his face and plugged his ears with some music. He kept on waiting till someone took his cap…

An: Hai! Sorry cuz make you waits for me.
DH: *smile* it’s okay cuz I just got here too.
An: You are good at lying uh? Don’t lied cuz I knew you got here early than you should be.
DH: Oh! You stalk me then! *giggles*
An: I am not. I’m just sitting there. *point at where she sit*
DH: OH! Why you change your place then?
An: Cuz I know you will be here.
DH: Bad mood uh? You just gave a short reply to me.
An: Nope. You are the one who ask me in a short question so I answered it back with short reply.
DH: Haha. You sure are unique. Can we have some drink at nearest café?
An: Yeah sure. Let’s go. *smile*

They walk together through the shady trees. It’s feeling so fresh and peaceful for Donghae. He never thought that he could feel this way towards anyone. This is his first time. Yeah, first time to fall in love.

An: I want hot chocolate and doughnut.
DH: Give me hot chocolate and sandwiches.
Waiter: Sure. Please wait for a while.
DH: Can I listen to your story then? You don’t know me but you knew someone in Super Junior? I want to know more about that person. *smile*
An: You wanted to see me again just because of that? Really? Cuz between me and him were history. I don’t think want me back even I said sorry too many times. He really hard but I know he is a kind hearted man. I know him than he knows himself.
DH: Uh? You mean? You guys broke up already? Why? What happen between you guys? Can I know his name first?
An: Yeah. We fought and broke up on the same day. I guess I can’t really handle him anymore. I guess he also tired with me so the best decision is to let him go and go my own way. His name? His name is Sungmin. Lee Sungmin.
DH: Mwo ?! Sungmin hyung?! Really??!! *shock*
An: *smile* Wae? You don’t believe me uh?
DH: No no. it’s just… I don’t know what to say…
An: Sungmin oppa is a cute person but deep inside he hide it all. Not many people know what he feels or thinks. Even he likes to act cute and doing aeygo many times but I can feel he hide many things from me. That is why we fought and broke up. *smile*
DH: What you guys fight about and why you guys fight? I want to know more cuz Sungmin oppa never tell anyone about this. I noticed he always wears a ring, he said he wears it since little.
An: *smile* you sound like a reporter to me. *giggles* Are you sure? I think it’s was the best for you to ask Sungmin oppa, himself. *look at her watch*
DH: Haha. *laugh* really? I must look like reporter next time! You have to go now? I don’t want to ask him cuz he might think differently.
An: Haha. Yeah, you should wear like reporter next time. *laugh* You can’t do that cuz then you only hears one sided story. You got to ask him eventually. Sooner or later, it’s only matters of time.
DH: *shock to see An’s laugh* *smile* Haha. Okay, I’ll wear that on the next time we meet. About Sungmin hyung, let me take it slow first as I respect him as one of my hyungs. Can you come here tomorrow early?
An: *smile* Yeah. Sure. Ah! I must go now. I’m sorry. *walk away quickly*
DH: Ah!... An! Your purse!

Donghae open the purse and saw Sungmin’s picture, at that time he knew An’s not lying at all. He must find out the truth so he can help Sungmin and An together. He likes An but An happiness is more than important that his happiness. If An happiness is Sungmin hyung, then he got to do something! Maybe Teuki knows something about this relationship since he was our leader.

DH: Hyung! Can we meet? Where are you at? Let’s meet at outside SBS building. Got one café there, find me there. *Hang up*
LT: Helo? Uh?! *look at his phone* How dare he hang up on me before I give my answer.
EH: Who is that, hyung?
LT: Our Donghae. He asked me to meet him outside the SBS café. Got café there? I don’t know!
SM: Uh? About the girl he kept talking again? *sigh* Love is hard. Hyung, ask him to just forget the girl. We’re idols. Idols weren’t allowed to dating anyone especially fans! *go to rest room*
LT: *shock* Okay. What’s up with 86’s liners? Why everyone is having bad mood?

EH: Let me call him. *calls Donghae*
DH: Helo, Eunhyuk! I’m busy. Please call me later. *hang up*
EH: Helo Hae. Uh? what? Yaa! He hangs up first! He said he busy and call him later.
SM: mwo? What’s up with him? Why he acting so weird now? I’m calling him now.*call Donghae*
DH: Helo hyung, I’m busy! Please call me back later.
SM: Ya ! Don’t hang up on me! We’re here! At the café you told Teuki hyung. Come out quick!
DH: What??! You guys??! Okay okay, wait for while. *wave hands to them*
LT: There he is. Let’s come in now. *wave back to Donghae*
DH: *text to Teuki hyung* aren’t I told you to come alone? Why bring Eunhyuk and Sungmin along?
LT: *phone vibrates* Uh? When? You didn’t tell me to come alone plus we just finished some dance practice.
DH: never mind then. Let’s just have drink together.
LT: I’m sorry. Okay then. Let’s just have some nice and quite tea time.
EH: Donghae ya ~ where’s the girl? *look everywhere*
DH: Uh? What girl?
SM: Don’t fool us ~ she must be somewhere here~ *look around*
DH: She already goes about 30 minutes ago. You guys are late. *smile*
LT: Go already? Why you didn’t ask her to wait for us? You didn’t tell me on phone.
DH: *laugh* Now, you guys interested on her?
LT: *smile* Kinda, because you always make us wonder.
DH: Hyung will see her soon. I’m going to ask her to accompany me to the photo shoot tomorrow. The photo shoot will be around here, right?
SM: Oh really? I can’t wait to see that girl. *drink his tea*
DH: Sungmin hyung must be surprised when you see her. *smile*

Sungmin look at Donghae’s face. He wonders why Donghae said like that to him.

SM: wait a minute! Do I know her?
DH: more than you even imagine.
SM: Uh? Can you tell me her name?
DH: It’s still a secret. The girl told me not to tell you.
SM: *stand up* Donghae!
DH: Hyung, chill~ nothing bad will happen tomorrow. Relax. I’m just doing what I have to do for person I loved dearly.
LT: Okay guys. Relax. Everyone is watching us. *smile*
EH: Hae, let me talk to you for a second.
DH: Yeah, sure. Let’s go outside. Hyung can go back if you want too. Don’t worry. I’ll be good.
SM: *smile* You know what? Nobody could angry at you for long time. By the way, if I know this girl and she knows me too, I think I know who you kept talking about. Ask her to forget about me and never ask for me again. *walk away*
DH: *shock* Hyung already know? Eunhyuk, can you leave me with Sungmin hyung?
EH: Mwo? Why? What happen? *shock and look at Donghae and Sungmin repeatedly*
SM: Let’s go Hae. I guess we need to talk at somewhere else. *Grab Donghae’s hand*
DH: Uh? Okay. Eunhyuk, I’ll tell you later okay? Don’t worry, I’ll be okay!
EH: Donghae yaa! Sungmin! Yaaa !!! *look at them*
LT: Let’s go Eunhyuk. He will be okay. Sungmin doesn’t bite.
EH: But but … hyung! *quiet* Okay. Let’s go home.
SM: How you know her? Did she stalk you or what?
DH: Hyung!
SM: Donghae ya, she is dangerous. She is an evil witch!
DH: *punch Sungmin’s face* She is not like that! I’m the one who stalk her! She’s a nice girl!
SM: *rub his face* you don’t know her yet. She only plays some poker face to you!
DH: Hyung!!! Stop saying her evil or what! She’s suffering inside! You didn’t see her eyes! Full of sorrow!
SM: Stop defending her! I’m the one who in love with her first! So I know how she was!
DH: Hyung doesn’t know her well! She’s waiting for you everyday even she knew you won’t come to her!
SM: mwo?! She waits for me? Where? *Sungmin’s voice cracked*
DH: She waits for you! She waits everyday! She waits at the same time. At the same place! Everyday! Did you know about that?!
SM: what?! How you know about all this??! Did she tell you??!
DH: Hyung!!! She didn’t tell me anything! She asked me to ask you instead! Why? Tell me why you being like that to her? *Pull Sungmin closer*
SM: She… she… she didn’t tell you anything? Then how you know it was me?
DH: She only tells your name and asks me to look after you. That’s all.
SM: She… she doesn’t change at all. She… she always worry about me more than herself. She… she was the one who knows myself more than me.
DH: Hyung… what happen between you guys? If you guys really in love, you guys should be happy together. Why?
SM: *crying* She is… she is… she is… she is… *run* I want to meet her!!
DH: Hyung!!! Please don’t run!
SM: *suddenly stop* Donghae, do you know where she lives? Do you know which streets?
DH: Hyung… I’m really sorry but I don’t know.
SM: I wanna see her. I wanna tell her that I’m sorry. Donghae, help me.
DH: Hyung. Let’s go home now. You can meet her tomorrow. She will be there. I promise. Let’s go home okay.

At the photo shoot place. It’s been crowded with the crews and fans. Donghae search for An. He’s going to meet An with Sungmin after the photo shoot. He kept on searching and suddenly…

An: Hey you! Looking for me? *smile*
DH: Hai An. Yeah. I been looking for you bout 10 minutes. Where have you been?
An: *smile* sitting under a tree there. It’s nice and shady. I love this place! *points at the tree*
DH: *shrug An’s head* You sure loves tree. *smile* Now, let’s go and meet the rest of the members. They can’t wait to see you!
An: *touch Donghae’s hand” You got nice hand. Oh? Why?
DH: *laugh* You got nice hand too. They want to see the girl who I’m been talking 24 hours nonstop.
An: *laugh* You know how to steal woman’s heart. *laugh* Aren’t they get bored of me? Why you kept talking about me?
DH: *smile* Thanks. Nope, they won’t. Trust me, cuz you are special.
An: *smile* Aren’t we going or we chat here all day?
DH: Ah! *smile* okay okay. Let’s go to them.
An: *smile back* Yeah. Let’s go. By the way, can I hold your hands? They’re shaking.
DH: Sure. *hold An’s hand*
An: Is Sungmin oppa there?
DH: You call him oppa?
An: Yeah, since he is born 1986 and I was in 1990. *smile*
DH: You have to call me oppa too!
An: Uh? Why? Are you older than me?
DH: Yes! I in the same year of Sungmin!
An: Oh! You look younger. *smirk*
DH: Don’t change the subject! Call me oppa now!
An: *Laugh* Should I?
DH: *pout* You should!

They arrived at the photo shoot place. Everyone look at An and whispering to each other. An’s shaking hard, Donghae could feel it as he still holding An’s hand. Leeteuk saw them and bring Donghae and An to their place.

LT: So this is An? *smile*
An: *nod & smile* Leeteuk oppa?
LT: Yes yes. I’m Leeteuk. Guys! An’s here!
EH: An? Why your name is short like that?
An: Uh..? why? *confused*
DH: Nothing. An, let’s ignore him. Come here and sits. After this, it’s my turn.
An: Oppa.
DH: Oh! You want Sungmin hyung? He’s still busy with the photo shoot. Wait ya.
An: No. I meant you. Can’t you stay with me? I’m scared.
DH: *smile* You call me oppa now?
An: I wanna go home now. *take her bag*
DH: Uh? *shock* Okay okay. I’ll stay so please stay. Sungmin hyung wanted to tell you something.

Sungmin knows An already there. He kept on staring at Donghae and An. He couldn’t focus at all! He asks Kyuhyun to replace him for a while. He went to the restroom alone. Ryewook can sense something is wrong so he follows Sungmin to the rest room.

SM: They happy. They like a couple to me. Donghae lie to me! *punched the mirror*
RY: Hyung! You’re bleeding! Wait, I’ll ask someone for help.
SM: *stare at his blood* An. How could you? Donghae too! I hate both of you!
RY: Heechul hyung, Sungmin hyung needs help. He punched the mirror and his right hands bleeding!
HC: Mwo??! Where??!
RY: At the restroom. Let’s go quick!
HC: Ask for the doctor too!
RY: Don’t! Just take the medical box!
HC: *grab the medical box* Let’s go!
HC: Sungmin ! Are you okay?!
SM: Hyung. *cry*
RY: Hyung, what happen? Why you punched the mirror?
SM: You saw that?
RY: Yeah. I followed you here cuz I know something wrong with you today.
SM: They happy. Why they lying to me?
HC: Who happy? Who is lying to you uh?
SM: Donghae and An. They’re already happy. Why Donghae lie to me?
RY: Donghae hyung lying at you? There’s must be a mistake!
SM: You don’t understand. He truly lie to me.
HC: Stop saying that. Ask them first, now stop crying and let’s go outside. I’ll ask someone to drive you home.
SM: I don’t want to go home~! Let me stay here. Just say to the manager hyung, that I’m feeling a bit unwell.
HC: Okay okay. You stay. Now, let’s go outside.

Donghae went to Sungmin’s photo shoot. He wanted to tell Sungmin that An is waiting for him after Sungmin done with the photo shoot. He wonders around till he bumped to Ryewook.

DH: Did you see Sungmin hyung?
RY: Hyung… what happen? Sungmin injured himself in the rest room just now. He rest at the tent there.
DH: WHAT??!! Is he crazy or what??!
RY: He kept telling us that you and An lying to you.
DH: WHAT??! He is really crazy! Where is he?
RY: He rest. Please don’t disturb him. He sounds really sad. Hyung, can you take that girl away?
DH: Let me see him! He really stubborn! An only fall for him! She waits for him over years and now he’s going to ruin it again? I won’t let this happen! *run to Sungmin’s tent*
RY: Hyung!!!!


DH: Hyung! Are you crazy??! Why you act like a kid now?
SM: *shock* You lying to me! You said she still in love with me!
DH: Hyung! Didn’t I tell you yesterday, you and her need to talk? Trust me! Everything will be yours soon.
SM: You lie to me!!!! I don’t want to listen to you!
DH: Hyung!! Listen to me. *Hug Sungmin*
SM: You said she still loves me… You said… she waits for me… but why I’m sees you guys happy without me?
DH: Hyung. I’m not lying to you. She waits for you. I told her to wait. Between us is like a sister and brother relationship. She still waits for you. You can see it in her eyes.
SM: *crying* She really waits for me?
DH: Yes, hyung. She still.
SM: *look at his hand* How am I going to see her like this? She doesn’t like me to hurt myself.
DH: Hyung, it’s okay. She will understand. Come and go see her now.
SM: Will you go with me?
DH: Yeah hyung. I will go with you.
SM: *smile* Let’s go then.
DH: *take Sungmin’s hand* Yeah. Let’s go.

An still waits like Donghae told her too. She smiles to everyone like a kid. She wanted to see Sungmin before her condition worsen. She saw Donghae and Sungmin walks together. She waved at Sungmin and Sungmin waved back to her. She jumps from her chair.

An: Oppa!
SM: An. *hug An* I miss you.
An: Oppa, did you eat well? Did you sleep well? Are you happy?
SM: *smile* An~ I really miss you~ *hug An tightly*
An: Oppa… I miss you more. I waited for you everyday. I’m felt really sorry after we fought. I tried to call you but your mom said you already moved to Seoul. So I moved here too. One day I saw you on TV and I know you are happy. I’m happy when you are happy.

Donghae left the place after he saw Sungmin hint. He felt happy because he makes something good for his hyung and his girl. Even he loves An but if An happy with Sungmin then he will let her go. He smiles to them once again. He looks for Eunhyuk.

DH: Eunhyuk, let’s hang out after this photo shoot!
EH: Shiro! I’m mad at you! You always busy with Sungmin and that girl and leave me alone.
DH: I’m sorry ya~ Let’s hang out!
EH: I told you. It’s a no!
DH: Eunhyuk sshi… come come come here ~
EH: I don’t want too!
DH: Eunhyuk sshi ~ If you don’t want, I’ll look for Siwon! *smirk*
EH: Ah!!! Okay okay! Let’s hang out.
DH: *smile* I know you’re going to say Yes anyway.
EH: Like you haven’t known me. *smile back* Where?
DH: At the same café~
EH: Okay ~ It’s my turn now ~ after I finish this, then we can go together~
DH: Dae ~ I’ll wait for you in the car~ I’m going to sleep for a while.
EH: Okay ~ I will tell you when I finish with this ne ~
DH: *smile and waved his hand*

Donghae walks to their car weakly. He feels weak suddenly. He remember the old ones saying that  if you are not feeling that good suddenly means something bad will happen to you or your close one. He doesn’t know what to do so he closes his eyes and does some little pray for everyone safety. He went to the car and locked the doors. After 10 minutes nap, Donghae received a text message from Sungmin.
“Donghae, An in the hospital and she kept calling your name! Come here quickly!”

DH: WHAT??!!!!  
EH: *shock* What??!
DH: An in the hospital!
EH: WHAT???!!!
DH: Hyung! *He run to Sungmin* How is she??! She is going to be okay??!
SM: A car hit her! She tries to save me!
DH: What??!!! Where is the driver??!
SM: It was a hit and run accident! She’s in critical condition. The doctor said she loss too much blood! *cry*
DH: *speechless* I… I… *faint*
SM: Donghae! Someone, help me!
EH: Donghae! *shock*
SM: Eunhyuk sshi, help me fast.
EH: Why Donghae faint??! What is going on?
SM: An got into accident cuz she tries to save me. She pushed me away. The driver drove away.
EH: Why Donghae faint??!
SM: too much in one day maybe? He can’t handle it. Poor Donghae.
EH: Have you talked to the doctor? How’s An condition?
SM: She’s critical condition and she kept calling Donghae name on the way.
EH: How we’re going to tell Donghae?
SM: He already knew that is why he fainted.
EH: Donghae… Donghae … Donghae sshi… *his tears falls*
SM: Let me go and talk to the doctor.
EH: Okay. *can’t stop looking at Donghae* Donghae… Donghae… wake up… please.
DH: Eunhyuk sshi…
EH: Donghae!! *smile* Are you okay?
DH: Eunhyuk … how’s An condition?
EH: I don’t know. You fainted and I’m been looking after you.
DH: I wanna see her. I wanna see her… I wanna see her…
EH: Donghae! Relax!

The doctor already out from the operation room. He calls Sungmin and kept on shake his head. Donghae’s mind went blank and he rushed to them.

DH: Doctor! How is she??!! Is she going to be okay???!
Doc: We’re trying but I guess she slipped to coma. I’m sorry. Let’s us pray for her fast recovery.
DH: What??! Coma??!! Can I see her? Can I?
Doc: Yeah but please follow the rules ya. One person at one time and don’t forget to talk with her. She listens to her surrounding.
SM: Doctor, is she going to be okay?
Doc: I wouldn’t said yes cuz she already ill. She waits and counting days only. As I have said, let’s pray for her fast recovery.
SM: What? She’s sick?
Doc: Yeah. She got AIDS. Didn’t she tell you?
SM: *think* Nope. She didn’t but by the way doctor, thanks cuz saving her life.
Doc: Don’t thank me. It’s my job. Let’s be strong each other.
SM: Yeah. We will.
EH: *speechless* I wonder why this girl was so special to both of you but I will find out soon.
SM: *smile* She sure is special for me and Donghae.
DH: Sungmin hyung, I’m done.
SM: Okay. It’s my turn now.
DH: Yeah. *smile*
EH: You smiling?
DH: Yeah cuz her hands move a bit when I call her name.
EH: You sure can be happy over little things.
DH: We must be grateful cuz An won’t leave us anymore. I’m going to visit her everyday!
EH: Haha. Count me in! *smile*
DH: Sure buddy! *laugh*

Donghae smile again. He’s going to wait till An open her eyes again. He will look forward to that day! 

No comments: