May 21, 2011

aini .. thinking... of something...

am I weak ?..
Guess I am..
I'm who always cried over simple fight ...
I'm who always hurt over someone who doesn't even care ...
This week ... I'm so sure about myself ...
I will not go to the Super Junior M concert ...
cuz I know my mom answer when she knows Liana won't make it ...
I don't want to waste my time to ask about it all over again ...
I don't want my heart to cry in front of my mom again ..
because of Super Junior again ...
not again ...

I really really really wanna go .. to that concert ...
Believe me...
but .. if .. if ... she can't go..
I can't force her ...
She got her own life too ...
Who am I to force something like that to her?..
Who am I to cry cuz she can't go?..
I tried to be strong ...
I told myself ..
over and over again ...
AiNi ...
it's okay ... it is .. really okay ...
You still can watch them in music video..
You still can hears their voice in their songs ...
AiNi ...
it's really okay ...
cuz You're not the only one who misses their concert ...
cuz You're not the only one who misses Donghae ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's ok unnie~xpe~~u r not weak la~~but be tough ya?? mungkin blom rezeki lg kot~~sabo k??