Apr 4, 2011

AiNi .. Before U Go ...

If you feel it's a burden that all my senses are focused only on you, I will leave now .....
If I made you suffer 'cause I couldn't control my feelings, I will go now ...... 
I was afraid that like a "hook", you might fly away from my side .........
I couldn't say "phew..." and rest even for a day .............

I didn't know then that I was hurting you with my foolish obsession ....
Just know this before you go; that I am a man who only wanted to love you .......
So stupid was I, an idiot, a scumbag who couldn't even protect you .........
If you stay beside me 'till the end, you'll be more heartbroken, you might fall .........

It's a good thing that someone who will set you free will come to your side.... 
will come to your side I'm not gonna make any more of trivial excuses....
don't look so sad ....

With my mouth shut, I only wanted to wish your happiness .... 
I am not that man (for you), no ....
With a puff (of air) in the cold wind; I warmed up your cold hands ..... 

Deep within my arms, after a year, we had our first kiss ..... 
I gave myself to you, I always do ........
Just know this before you go; that I am a man who only wanted to love you ...
So stupid was I, an idiot, a scumbag who couldn't even protect you ......

If you stay beside me 'till the end, you'll be more heartbroken, you might fall ......
It's a good thing that someone who will set you free will come to your side....  
will come to your side ......
Thank you for giving me happy memories; you go on and don't remember.... 
forget everything .....
Don't look at me with worried eyes, I'm fine ......

Someday all my heart's wounds will be cured ........
Someday I will meet a nice person .........

Forget! 

Yeah, forget everything and hurry up and go! 
Before I change my mind and hold onto you ....
Out of habit, I might call you without knowing ....
hello hello hello hello ......

Missing you crazy, even if I'm at your door, be cold (just ignore me) ....
Just know this before you go; that I am a man who only wanted to love you ..
So stupid was I, an idiot, a scumbag who couldn't even protect you .........
If you stay beside me 'till the end, you'll be more heartbroken, you might fall .....
It's a good thing that someone who will set you free will come to your side..... 
will come to your side....

HoMin deabak ! ><




No comments: