Apr 9, 2011

AiNi .. .....

I don't know why I put that as my title ~ lala ~~
Today .. woke up ... late cuz yesterday ...
sleep super late .. =__=
ah ~ I woke up .. saw my 1st sis ..
play my computer .. then I ask her..
"Wireless ada eh?".. then she replied back ...
"Ko kalo ade wireless .. idop ko eh".. I was like ...
Never mind .. Turn on the tv.. saw new variety show ~ "Heroes"..
That variety show was so so so FUNNY !!!
wonder why K-entertainment so funny ??
All of their idols are super FUN to watch ???! ><
In that show . I did notice ..
IU.. Kahi ... Nicole .. JiYeon ...
They all so FUNNY !!! *not only the guys did aeygo*
Nicole's English were super AWESOME !!
She can talk in English non stop ! w/o pausing !!!
meanwhile Kahi weakness . She always fall asleep !!! ><
if she got nothing to do ~ haha. like seriously !!~
I didn't watch the whole show .. as I have to clean my house ...
ah .. speaking of witch ...
I really pissed off .. I repeat that .. PISSED OFF ..
with my 1st sis !!
She so dem lazy !!!
She ask me to do a lot of work !!!
I meant like.. ah .. "WILL YOU DIE IF YOU DONE THIS WORK?"
I'm tired actually..
How they treated me ..
My 2nd sis .. sleep till noon ..
She won't woke up w/o nothing ...
today .. she woke up a bit early ..
cuz my 1st sister wanna take flight off back to Sabah ...
They were chatting merely ..
where I was sit there alone ..
Plugged my ears with my kpop songs ...
I was thinking .. "Nah .. AiNi .. it's okay.."...
I kept it all inside me ...
but when I got back ...
I found out that ..
my 2nd sis and my brother ..
ATE MAC D w/o ME !!! T__________T
How could they ???!!
They knew I was in LUV with MAC D !!!
even Kak Linda knows how much I craving for MAC D ..
I told my mom ..
But my mom said .. "AiNi.. It's okay .. It juz a food"...
But mom ...
Kak Linda won't like that to me !!
She won't !! she will buy and save it for me !!!
Sometime I wish Kak Linda were my real sister ..
She understand me better ..
I talked with her more ..
I told her everything about my dirty little secrets ..
She laughed with me ...
She crack jokes when she knows I was about to cry ...

but suddenly I remembered ..
My 2nd sis bought me a hand bag.
A really nice one ..
Maybe she thinks I won't eat that Mac D ...
My 1st sis gave me watch ...
So they got good times with me too ...
just maybe ..
I always a moody person ..
so it's hard for them to tell how my mood was ..
better they shut their mouth ...
Hehe ~ told ya once ..
I was the complicated one in the family ~
Lala ~~

"Family ties never can be cut off no matter what happens"... 
We will stick together as one . Sad or Happy . Together.

No comments: