Apr 10, 2011

AiNi.. thank YOU !~



It's okay .. 
if my other siblings weren't that good to me ...
cuz I know ...
I got you guys ...
Tonight ...
You guys made my day once again ~
I will never forget these days ...
When I know ...
Someone or somebody loves me for who I am ...
You guys was there if I cried ...
You guys laughed with me if I cracked silly jokes ...
You guys are important to me ....
I'm speak the truth ...
I'm an ELF and ..
Proud to be one of it ....
You guys teach me ...
what is right ...
what is wrong ...
Only Allah can repay back what you guys did to me ...
You guys gave me 100 reason to live and be happy ~
You guys shows me 1000 reason not to cry ~
Being just like this ..
We can be close like a real family did ...
I'm really thankful for that ....
I'm not lying ...
This is true from my heart ....
I'm not easy to understand ...
but somehow you guys merge to my system and be nice to me ...
the walls .. just ... gone .. 
I'm a someone who willing to do anything to ..
please someone that are important in my life ..
Don't thank me ...
I should be the one .. who said the word...
I thank You *guys* ..
cuz ...
being ...
my friends ...
my adviser ...
my guardian angel ...
my crazy sisters ..
my ELFamily ....
where the place ...
I can be who I wanted to be ....


THANK YOU !~
SARANGHAE !~ 


AiNi ..

No comments: