Apr 6, 2011

AiNi.. don't understand her at all..

She said.
Past is past .. 
Then why today .. she acted like that again ??!
I don't get it ..
I don't understand her at all !
Kak Linda did ignore me this morning !
I didn't even eat my breakfast with her today !
I didn't hang out like I usually did !
I didn't laugh with her only ...

then .. why why Kak AIN ???!!
Why it's so hard with you ???
I don't understand at all...
I did laugh with you today ...
I tried to act cool ...
I tried to be funny as I always be ..
Then WHY ???!
When I said ...
I wanted to buy a cake for Kak Amal ..
why your face change so drastically ??
why ??
can you tell me why ??!
Seriously ..
I'm getting tired by all these shit already ..
Please don't make me hate you ...
You wanna know why I wanted to buy a cake for Kak Amal ??
Easy ...
cuz ...
It's her birthday tomorrow ..
Cuz ..
I wanted to welcome her to our company...
I don't want to do it alone ..
So I'm asking a favor from you and Kak Linda ...
I'm not doing this cuz..
She is boss cousin ...
cuz I care for her like you and Kak Linda ...
Even in short time ...
Now ..
I'm felt .. like..
She understand me better than you ...

Today ... Kak Amal ...
She came to office early ...
She hugged me from behind ...
Asking me what happen yesterday ...
She told me ..
to ignore Yus ..
Cuz she only practical ..
Yus will leave soon ...
She ask me to be nice you again ...
She told me ..
that ...
Everyone should be friends again ..
cuz ..
we got only US ...
Even she think alike with me ...
Maybe ..
there is a reason behind all these ...
I should be patient ...
Let's Allah shows Kak Ain ..
the truth later ...


AiNi ..

No comments: