Apr 5, 2011

AiNi .. Office life is ...

Office's life is pretty mess up already ...
just because one person ...
I'm not hating her but .. I'm just don't like her ..
cuz she start this stupid fight ...
I just can't ignore it all ...
cuz from I know ...
She ask me to add her then she block me ??!
As for me ... okay .. AiNi.. it's really okay ...
You don't need to be friend to someone like her ...
Okay ..
I did ignore her ..
I did mad at her ...
cuz of what ??
Wanna me list all her fault ??! 
Why she can't understand me ??
why she saying that her is better than me ??!
You know her for how long compared to me ??
You know whom first ???!
You told someone close to me  ..
"Why I'm being bad to her ??"...
Listen here sis...
First ..
she blocked me first.. *Pissed off!* 
second ...
WHAT DID SHE DO AT OUR OFFICE BY THE WAY??!
For every single thing.. she can't even take note !
For every simple thing !!! 
She blame me back !! Did you know that ??!
cuz of what ??
I'm younger than she is ??! 
Yaaa !!!~ Even I'm younger than she is ...
still I'm a senior compared my experience ...


Sis .. 
Did you know that ..
she always yelled at me whenever you're not around ??!
Did you know that ...
she is not friendly as you thought she is ...
cuz whenever I was left alone with her ..
She only sit at her desk and texting with someone ..
as for me ...
I don't talk first ..
not until she say Hi first ..
cuz she is not my sister ...
I don't need to respect her as I respect you guys ...
She don't deserve my respect ...
Did you know that ...
I'm always hurt when I saw you and her ...
talking and laughing together  ?
It's really hurt me ...
deep to my heart ...
why it hurts me so much ??
cuz to me ...
all of us can be friends ..
You know how I am ..
Did you ???
I loves to talk and jokes around ...
I loves to laugh with a lot of people ...
I loves to hang out with you guys ..
but she won't accept me and the other sis ...
why ??
maybe to her ..
we loves to bully and scold her ...
but ...
in three months ...
she doing nothing ...
she knows nothing...
she is a smart girl ...
cuz she got to finish her studies till the end ...
but why she slow ??!
she can't even call client ...
she can't do invoice ...
*which is mainly of her practical works"...
I told her many secrets ..
I told her bout that ahjussi .. *suddenly korean words~ * 
so I afraid that ahjussi do something bad to her ...
I do care bout her at first ...
I wanna be her friend ..
I wanna be me  ...
but since ...
she acted that way ..
I can't take it anymore ..
Human got limits ..
so do I ..
She kept blaming me ...
She kept staring at me ..
She kept making weird face to me when she and you talking ...
But I only kept quiet ...
I ran to the other sis ..
cuz I hate to see that smile ..
That evil smile ..
saying .. She already WIN ...


Sis ..
when we fought *again* this evening ...
I told myself ..
not to cry again ...
but..
when .. my mom said ..
"AiNi .. takpe la kalo AiNi yg said sorry.. cuz AiNi adik.. "..
I burst out crying ...
cuz I'm really really tired..
seeing you and her laughing and talking together ..
You accused me to be close with the other sis ...
Which really hurts me ...
cuz I did love you guys equally ...
cuz I did care bout you guys ..
as much you guys about me ... 
I already consider you guys as my family ...
Please understand me when I said .. 
I DON'T LIKE HER ...
Doesn't meant I'm bad person ..
I got my own reason to hate her ...
She got her own reason to hate me ...


Sis ..
I feel a lot better after I talk to you ...
Thanks a lot cuz you're not mad at me anymore ..
I'm sorry cuz I slammed that door ...
Thanks cuz saying .. 
that you're sorry too ...
thanks cuz ...
making me feel better ..
You explained to me everything ..
then I explained to you everything ...
Now .. I hope this thing were over ...
cuz I hate the feeling ...
when I fought that someone is important to me ...
I saw you everyday ...
Its must feel so weird when we're not talking anymore ...


Sis ..
Thanks cuz answer my call..
Thanks cuz saying you're sorry too ...
Thanks cuz making me a lot better now ...
Thanks for everything ...


Sis ...
SARANGHAE !!! ><







No comments: