Apr 14, 2011

AiNi .. nobody at home now ...

Today ..
I'm home alone again ...
My mom went to Nilai ... her sister's house ...
will be back with my dad .. I don't know when ...
Now..
listen to Super Junior's songs all over again ...
Listen to their's voice sings ...
somehow make all my stress gone ..
really !~ *i'm not lying at all!~*
I'm really really like all their songs !~
I'm kinda addicted to them ...=___=
sorry mom ..
sorry dad ...
I can't even imagine how my life ...
without music at all ....
cuz.. I'm like to listen to a good song..
and write some lyrics ..
I kept in my little diary ...
hehe .. it's just for fun ~

today at work ...
SUPER TIRING !!!~
my stupid .. a very very stupid MANAGER ..
gave LAST MINUTE works again !~
I got 40 reports to print out ..
and it MUST be DONE b4 tomorrow !!~
WHAT THE !!!!
I was okay at first .. cuz it's still early ..
*clock 5.00PM*
Never mind .. I can do this !!~
I'm doing all my works ...
till suddenly he said ....
"Amal !~ SALAH nih !~ "..
I was like  ...
WHAT THE HELL !!!
I only got one report to GO !!
He always being like that !!!
Actually .. it's was his report ..
but he told Kak Amal to do it for him ..
since she was new in the company ...
When he pass my desk ...
I'm speak in LOUD volume ..
"WHAT the hell !!?? Da nak abes baru nak cakap??! Baling report kat muke ko bru tau !"..
He look at me .. then ..
I turn around and gave him my.. "Cold" look ...
He can't say anything .. He just went to his desk ...
I was like .. "tau pon takut .. memandai jer bgi keje last minute"...
Kak Amal got no other choice ..
She have to amend it all over again ...
I'm have to stay back too ...
so I was doing my work ..
print print print print print print and print ....
till the clock shows 7.00PM ...
OMG .. It's late !~
I told Kak Amal .. just go home ..
we will continue later ...
so .. I was calling her .. ask her to pretend it was from her dad .. :P
So we got released ~ lala ~~
when the clock shows 8.00PM ..
finally ~~ I"M HOME !!~
but the house so messy and ... smelly ... ><
since my mom wasn't home ...
=______________=
I was changing my clothes fast ..
just wash my face with cold water ...
p/s: I can't bath after 4.00PM .. T_T
then.. fast cleans the house .. and online !~
keke ~~
now.. it's 9.00PM ..
my mom still not here ...
ah ~ I'm tired ...

No comments: