Apr 11, 2011

AiNi .. can't stop thinking bout her !~

Yaaaaa ~~ I did sound like a "lesbian" there ~ *coughcough*
Ah ~ the first day of the weekdays ~ It's Monday ...
Kak Linda took "EL" for some reason ~
I hope she was okay .. *pray for her*
Now .. today ..
I didn't talk too much ..
more on listening to ERA.FM. *cuz it's the only RADIO plays KPOP* =__=
Felt boring ... but got tons of work to do ...
Texting with Tiqah and Hyosson 4 a while ..
then.. suddenly .. that stupido manager gave me last minute work.. *again*
*I must stop write bout him or I will be fired if someone I knew read this*
Now ..
got some free time before office hours ends ...
Tiqah must be sleeping ....
So I don't want to disturb her ..
*me always disturb her nap time.. *
Hyosson got class ...
She need to FOCUS !
aja3 fighting !!!~

ah ~ back to my "REAL LIFE" ...
Kak Ain only talks to me ... twice today ...
=________________________=
One .. when lunch time ..
She ask me to buy Yus meal..
She worried sick bout Yus ..
So I had to go ... with Kak Amal ...
Back from that ..
I'm was in Kak Linda's room ...
waiting for them to eat together ..
Actually .. I can eat with Kak Amal only ..
but I still have a little respect for Kak Ain ..
so I ask her to join me and Kak Amal ..
If Kak Ain joins ... Yus will come along too ...
Yeah .. Yus was there . sit beside Kak Ain ..
with her sick face ...
I can't look at her face !~
Like seriously !~
I'm not good at pretending to be nice when I know I hate that person ...
I'm truly sorry ..
That's what you get if you are messing up with me !~
I'm not that easy to forget what you had done to my "Office" Family !
You tears us apart !~
You can't deny it .. cuz all this stupid fights happens after you came !
I didn't say a word to Yus !
for today ..
when she trying to cover up by saying "Hi" or "sorry" ..
still not working on me ...
I'm sorry.  but I'm tired with all your POKER FACE !
If you are that good ..
try to make Kak Linda and Kak Ain be friends again ..
Then I will forget all this shit and be friends with you ...
It's hard when I know they're good to each other till you came..
Before Yus came ...
I done a lot of things together with Kak Linda and Kak Ain ..
Laugh out LOUD ..
Sit next together when meeting ...
Eat together breakfast and lunch ...
Now .. Kak Linda refused to go anywhere if Kak Ain was there ..
Now ... I refused to go anywhere if Yus was there ...
It's not FUN at all !!~
can I ask God to turn back the time..
begging that stupido manager ...
not to take Yus as practical worker !~
Okay .. I know .. we can't turn back the time ...
aish .. *sigh* ...
I thought it going to be fun ...
but ..... .....
this things happens ....
ah ~ wish Miracle could happen in my Office ~
So everything would turn back to normal ..
Times when Yus aren't around ...
That times ... are precious to me ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

insya ALLAH,when the time comes to unnie, everything will be back to the normal..let's get tough for each other!! fighting!!!

AiNi AiDeN said...

Amin !~ Dae !~ FIGHTING !~