Mar 2, 2011

AiNi.. is lucky to have these friends in her life !

I know. I'm a lucky person.. cuz I met many wonderful people in my life.
Mutual or real friends. They all the same. As long as they care and love us. in every way.
I got this from "Google".. the meaning of FRIENDS..

"Friend" redirects here.... 

In a comparison of personal relationshipsfriendship is considered to be closer than association, although there is a range of degrees of intimacy in both friendships and associations. Friendship and association can be thought of as spanning across the same continuum. The study of friendship is included in the fields of sociologysocial psychologyanthropology,philosophy, and zoology. Various academic theories of friendship have been proposed, among which are social exchange theoryequity theory, relational dialectics, and attachment styles.
Value that is found in friendships is often the result of a friend demonstrating the following on a consistent basis:
  • The tendency to desire what is best for the other
  • Sympathy and empathy
  • Honesty, perhaps in situations where it may be difficult for others to speak the truth, especially in terms of pointing out the perceived faults of one's counterpart
  • Mutual understanding and compassion
  • Trust in one another (able to express feelings - including in relation to the other's actions - without the fear of being judged); able to go to each other for emotional support
  • Positive reciprocity - a relationship is based on equal give and take between the two parties.
 So true.. I can't deny it. for every single words. 
 
As for me. 
Friends. are. someone who knows your little dirty secret.. who knows when you are sad even you deny it.  
who knows how to cheer you up if bad things happens. who knows. the real you. 
The most important things. they respect your every decision. they respect your feelings. 
Agree to disagree with you.
I have know a lot of people who do care and love me unconditionally even they didn't meet me as a person. 
I know a lot of people who do care and love me unconditionally even they know I'm not perfect.
I know a lot of people who do care and love me unconditionally beside my family.
I'm know I'm lucky when they said. "Love you!". "Saranghae!". 
cuz. not many people could express their feeling just like that.. 

There are times when friends do fight each other.
I did cry for whose I love and care about.
I'm not deny it. cuz that is me.
I'm hurt because one friends. used to call her my best friend.
But the reason she left me. is hurting me.
She doesn't want to be friends with me anymore cuz...
She don't want me to get hurt again. bcuz her stupid actions.
She doesn't want me to cry again.
I have to let her go right? but still..
I'm talking bout her right now.
To me. its all to me to decide. not her.
But, if she thinks the best of both of us.
I can let her go.
I can forget all those memories we created for. almost ten years.
yes. Its so damn easy.
I just need to click "DELETE". 

"DELETE"
Now. 
I'm trying my best to forget her.
I'm trying my best to be happy .
I'm trying my best to just being me.
I'm trying to make others happy being friends with me.
I don't want them to cry for me.
I don't want me to cry cuz my stupid actions ever again!
I don't want they hate me.
Cuz its hurt ...
Its hurt so bad..
If I make them cry or hurts bcuz of me.

Now. 
I love and care for these people !!! 

MY BFF ever ! We ady friends for 8 years now !
Nur Liana !

Li cheng ~ or CClia ~ haha ~ xDD
My best chinese friends ever !
She loves Jang Geun Suk ~ keke ~
we met last year and still friends ! 

My angel ! my sweet angel !
Izzy Izzah~ from Singapore ~ ^^v
She's younger than me. but she mature than me~
Always cheer me up ! ^o^
We met... .... ... haha.. xDD

Kak Ain ! or Nur'Ain Najib ~
She is my second sister in my office ~
She already... ... dis years~ keke~
She loves new songs ~
we met in 2009 !

Kak Linda ! or Normalinda Abu Bakar ~
She is my oldest sister in my office ~
She already... ... dis year~ haha~ ^^;
She loves Dato Siti Nurhaliza so much !
we met in 2009 too ! 

Nia ~
She is my dongsaeng ~ In korean we called younger sister like that~ ^^
She younger than me ~ but always gave my good advice ! keke~ >w<
we became close since the end of 2010 !
Nia loves Mochi or Henry ~ ^^

Park Hyosson~
She loves Teuki oppa so much !
Always post funny pictures at the GROUP that can make smile ~
She younger than me too ! =_=!
we became close early this year~ ^^v

Sun Iey ! or Sunie ~
She in the same age as me ~
Always create my own fan fic with her ~
Always be EXTRA crazy when I with her ~
We became close early this year~
AH! She loves Eunhyuk oppa ! 

Sungjung unnie !!
She loves Yesung oppa so much !
We created one couple name bcuz of EUNHAE
ours is.. aINi + SungJUNG = InJung ~ haha~ xD
I loves to make stupid jokes just to make her smile or laugh~
I wish I can look those smile and hears those laugh~ ^^
She is my new Yeobo (HONEY in korean!)~ haha~~ xDD
We already friends for 2 years ~ (kot.. TOT)

Tiqah ! or Atiqah Almarwan ~
I always text and call her ~
She is my dongsaeng too ~
She acted mature too~ =_=
We loves call each other "Yeobo" ~
She always miss me when I didn't text or call her for one week.
We became close in early this year~

Atiqah or Nur Atiqah Aqma Rozaidi
Bcuz of her. I made "Super Junior is Our Eternal Love"
She is my dongsaeng ~
She a bit moody ~ but She is a good person~
I love to be friend with her ~ ^^v
We become close since last year~

Safi or Safiyah !
She is my dongsaeng too.
She always gave me good advice too!
I guess .. meet with me is one of her dream~ LOL!
Haha ~ xDD we supposedly to meet at Midvalley.. TOT
We been friends for a long time now ~ :D

Lee Ammai Unnie ~
She loves Leeteuk oppa !
She is Indonesian ~
She is a sweet person ~
We rarely have the talk ~ TOT
we became close since early this year~ ^^

Thia Melly unnie ~
She Indonesian too ~
She loves Donghae oppa too ! TOT
But of cuz laa. I'm the 1st wife ~ keke ~~
When I have enough credit, we always text each other ~ ^^;

My first korean unnie !
Choi Eun Ryene !
She so cute!! >w<
We rarely have the talks bcuz she always busy~ =_=!
I met her.. early this year~

I hope we can be friends forever !
I hope we laugh together !
I hope we have each other back eternally !
I hope we have more GOOD TIMES & GOOD LAUGH in the FUTURE !

For my FACEBOOK FRIENDS ---->
"There are friends. we didn't get the chance to meet in person. but. we love them. unconditionally cuz. somehow. they do care and love bout us as if they meet us as a person "..

For my REAL LIFE FRIENDS ---->
"There are times. I just want to let it all go. but. I do love and care about you.cuz. somehow. my life is nothing without you guys" ..



LAST ..
Thanks cuz reading this post !
Gomawooo ~
Love you !
Saranghae !


AiNi ~ 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice post~~ seems you love them much ^^

atiqahalmarwan said...

nice !!! ^^ haha *speechless ~