Mar 6, 2011

AiNi.. life continues...

Nothing new I guess... 
Everyday is the same for me now..
Morning... 
Afternoon...
Evening..
Night..
Breakfast...
Lunch..
Tea time...
Dinner...
Ah ~ what more a boring life !!!
I wasn't able to attend Liana's birthday party ! >w<
but. we promise to meet on my month ~ which is JUNE ! 
Can't wait for that month ~~ 
Counting days ! oh YEAH !!! 
hurm. there so many to tell her...
So many stories to tell.. 
I bet.. one day is not enough for us ~
haha ~~ xDD
Guess whut.. I kept listening and watching "I wanna LOVE YOU"
That song.. stuck in my head after "PERFECTION" ! 
If... someone sang that song to me...
sure.. he will be my hubby ! LOL ! xPP
that song.. even it was in korean...
but.. 
look and listen to english word ~
it can make u melts like ICE on HOT & SUNNY day!
Last night.. when ss3.. something bad happen.. to Super Junior. 
not all.. one of them ~
but he is okay now..
I heard that person.. paid for she have done..
I'm sorry..
but..
"What goes around.. SURELY.. come around".. 
I can't believe its was ACCIDENT..
cuz.. a board .. was threw at him..
a board!
a fucking a BIG board !
I can't believe its was a JOKE too !
cuz.. every JOKE have their own LIMIT !
What if. someone do the same thing to.. her.. and said..
"HAHA! relax.. I'm just joking around!". nothing personally ~
This can't be stopped.. cuz.. she threw it to WORLD IDOL.
people will keep on talking.. and talking..
the best way.. she must keep quiet for one or two years..
Let people forget these things by themselves.
Seriously.. we can't shut people mouth.
Its their rights to say.. 
As for she..
I'm sorry for what happened..
You should think "TWICE"..
It was a BOARD.. not a small thing..
that YOU can threw without a PURPOSE. 
Your dad.. asking.. help..
bcuz of your stupid actions.
You have to pay...
for almost EVERYTHING.
ELF can be good if you're good with their IDOL.
but.. 
We (not me laa.. but.. other crazy fan girl) sure can go violent if. 
you hurts one of them ..


*CRAZY MODE ON*


cuz.. found that.. DONGHAE got hit too!!! TOT
no !!! shirooo !!!!! >w<
Donghae ya~~ are you okay??!






ELF.. PLEASE laaa.. Super Junior not..FULLY yours!
so don't hurt them !!!
THEY ALL PUBLIC FIGURE.
so.. when YOU hurt one of them...
YOU HAVE TO PAY for IT !
Be wise and THINK TWICE !!!!


Don't randomly.. said sorry when YOU DONE.
SOMETHING so DAMN FUCKING STUPID !


p/s: Agree to disagree with me ya? :P
If not. don't read my post ! 

3 comments:

Sacreys said...

Agree, but we cant change it now~
already happen, just pray for oppa & her ^^

Anonymous said...

unnie~~is that man in the pic is DH???not YS???

AiNi AiDeN said...

@Wani.. : yeah.. dat why.. i said. let forget all this.. but. still. i need to write ~ :P
@Park: um.. yeah. the clear one is Yesung.. =_=