Mar 22, 2011

AiNi... ... .....





Hari nih.. Kak Linda dtg lambat cket.. cuz kne bank in some client's money ...
AiNi .. cam .. tak pe laa..
AiNi bleh jer dok sorg3 kat ofis nih..
so. my 1st job for today.. is..
collect some payments from clients.
Got TONS of reports to call.. >w<
Kak Ain was early today ...
but she ignored me...
I hate the feeling when she totally IGNORE ME !.. 
Kak Ain juz chatting wif Yus only ...
They talked bout a lots of things..
bout their BF and etc etc ...
I can heard them .. laughing..
while my heart is crying ...
I plugged my ears with my kpop songs ..
my fav ones..
got one song by TVXQ or DBSK ..
Before U Go ..
so sad ...
I kept calling clients..
trying my best to ignore those laugh ...
those voices ...
One client really pissed me off ...
but .. I kept my "blur" mode...
it's hurt .. la..
seriously hurt...
I wanted to cry so bad ...
wae she doing this to me ??
wae me??!
She knows she important to me..
She knows what I feels ..
bout being alone..
but still ...
she keep on doing this ...
I trying my best ..
to please her ..
to respect her ...
Wae she can't see that Yus the one who hate me ?!
not me hate YUS ??! 
Today ..
I tried not to talk to her ...
but ....
I still smiling while talk to her ...
I still respect her  as one my sister..
She didn't even ask wae Yus didn't want to talk to me ...
She doesn't even care bout me ...
Yus make me feel like a strangers...
She make me cry more than twice !
Kak Linda try to cheer me up..
by asking me watch those "pervert" vid ..
she like.. "jangan TENGOK!" 
when the japanese lost his towel. showing his ... "TEET".. 
That vid so damn funny la ! even others said ..
Uish Kak Yah *their name for me* .. suke nyer .... 
They laughed when they see me LOL .. =__=
Kak Ain?
They ignore her.. when she busy .. finding her reports ...
feel bad for her ..
so I talk to her back  ...
I dun like it when she ignore me ..
but.. 
hurm .. just..
that's how family .. feels like an ?







No comments: