Feb 17, 2011

AiNi.. sleepy day.. happy day.. tiring day.. all in ONE LAA !



AiNi.. didn't sleep for last night. Kept thinking bout him. her and her. =__=


Today. a tons of WORK !! I sleep in front of my computer. okay. I was so tired then. 
I told myself to keep awake. but. I keep blinking my eyes. =__=
all the sudden. my head went blank.. *sleep not faint*


Abg Ubai.. kept asking.. "dayah.. sakit kerr?".. 
I was like... GO AWAY! I wanna sleep laaa ! =__=


Online for a while. ~ ^__^v
back to work ~ ah ~ today... is really... a boring day.. =__=


but.. today.. Nia writes bout me and Tiqah again~ woot ! 
Nia ah ~~ please forgive me ~~ 
I smiling when I read her blog juz now ~ keke ~~ well. still smiling ~ 
I really thankful to my friends who tagged my name in every single of Donghae pictures ~ as he is mine~ 
Lala ~~ 


Juz now ~ Kak Linda. Kak Ain. Abg Madi. Abg Shairul. Abg Wan and me cleaning our office ~ 
my office really meesed up already with the old files.. full of dust ~ =___=
well. my job only take trash to the .... ... 
the others.. cleaning the whole office ~ >w<
but still now.. my chest.. in pain.. every time. I try to breath. T__T 
Its hurt. but can't tell my mom.. I don't want her to worry bout me anymore ~ I can take care of myself ~


Today.. MUST sleep early !! I'm lack of sleep ~ that is why my chest is in pain. *I guess*


Given by Mirul ~

Given by Mirul ~

Given by Sunie ~

Given by Mirul ~

Given by Sunie ~

Given by Tiqah~ ^^v

No comments: